Best-in-class Patient Services from the Best IVF Centre in Hadoti, Kota
Primary Investigations before Infertility Treatment
It is for several reasons that Rajdeep Fertility Research Center & Nursing Home enjoys the distinguished status of the best IVF centre in Kota. Our clinics are fully equipped with state-of-the-art facilities to ensure your fertility analysis is convenient, stress-free, and most importantly, personalised to your individual needs. This approach ensures that you will undergo only those tests that are absolutely necessary for an accurate diagnosis.
When you first meet with your fertility specialist at Rajdeep Fertility Research Center & Nursing Home, they will gain detailed information about your complete medical history, current sexual health and lifestyle, followed by a physical examination. On the basis of this information, your doctor will plan and share with you the fertility testing required to reach a diagnosis.
Doctors at Rajdeep Fertility Research Center & Nursing Home firmly believe that an educated and informed patient makes for a great partner in achieving the goal of fertility treatment. Therefore they help you to make informed choices at every stage of your treatment.
Based on your doctor’s initial assessment, your fertility work-up may include a combination of the following tests:
Investigations for Women
- Hormone testing – simple blood tests to assess levels of Estrogen, Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH), anti-Müllerian Hormone (AMH), Luteinizing Hormone (LH), Progesterone, Androgens (male hormones), Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) and Prolactin
- Transvaginal ultrasound to assess the health of your ovaries, fallopian tubes and uterus –helps your doctor check for ovarian cysts, determine the quantity of eggs in your ovaries, and the health of the uterine lining (endometrium)
- Hysterosalpingogram (HSG) – x-ray to check for blockage in the fallopian tubes and to rule out polyps or fibroids
- Regular pre-pregnancy blood tests for sexually transmitted infections, HIV, Rubella, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C and Chickenpox
- Haemogram or Complete Blood Count (CBC)
Investigations for Men
- Semen analysis to assess sperm count, sperm motility (ability of sperm to swim through the female reproductive system) and morphology (sperm shape), and to check for the presence of antisperm antibodies
- Physical examination of the reproductive organs by an experienced urologist to rule out any physical abnormality, inflammation, etc.
- Hormone testing to assess blood levels of Testosterone, Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) and Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
- Ultrasound or x-ray to identify a suspected physical blockage indicated by the semen analysis
- Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) test to detect the presence of free radicals in the sperm
Preliminary testing is instrumental in helping your doctor devise a personalised treatment plan best suited for your condition. At Rajdeep Fertility Research Center & Nursing Home, fertility testing is a transparent, individualised and highly efficient process which fosters patient trust and inspires our patients to recommend Rajdeep Fertility Research Center & Nursing Home as the best clinic for infertility treatment in Hadoti, Kota.
If you have any questions about infertility diagnosis, would like to schedule a first consultation or need a second opinion, please call 744-2331122,98290-38062 or write to us at email@example.com